The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting From Scratch

jimijames97

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Aug 18, 2018
My name is Jimi. I'm 42, with a wife and a three-year-old little boy. The last two years have been the most challenging I can remember. My salary is $56K but it doesn't go very far. By the end of the pay period, we are often struggling to put food on the table. There have been a lot of long nights and a lot of tears.

I'm about 3/4 of the way through Millionaire Fastlane and for the first time in a long time, I have hope. The first thing I'm learning to believe in myself and believe the fastlane life can be a reality, and I can tap into it. The second thing I'm learning is to remove my sorry excuses. I'm currently in the chapters about the Commandments. Now when I can't sleep, instead of worrying about how I'm going to feed my family, I'm researching what needs I can address in order to create my business.

I'm so thankful for MJ and this forum. I look to the future with hope and a determination to commit to the process and change my family's future.

Thank you all.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ADR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 23, 2016
Miami, FL
Welcome to the fast lane! Plan and execute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...