• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Starting From Scratch

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by jimijames97, Aug 18, 2018.

1. jimijames97

jimijames97 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $16
    My name is Jimi. I'm 42, with a wife and a three-year-old little boy. The last two years have been the most challenging I can remember. My salary is $56K but it doesn't go very far. By the end of the pay period, we are often struggling to put food on the table. There have been a lot of long nights and a lot of tears.

I'm about 3/4 of the way through Millionaire Fastlane and for the first time in a long time, I have hope. The first thing I'm learning to believe in myself and believe the fastlane life can be a reality, and I can tap into it. The second thing I'm learning is to remove my sorry excuses. I'm currently in the chapters about the Commandments. Now when I can't sleep, instead of worrying about how I'm going to feed my family, I'm researching what needs I can address in order to create my business.

I'm so thankful for MJ and this forum. I look to the future with hope and a determination to commit to the process and change my family's future.

Thank you all.

ADR, jon.a and 404profound like this.
  2. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,218
    Congrats! Now get after it!

3. ADR

ADR Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $246
    Welcome to the fast lane! Plan and execute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk