Well first I want to say this forum is great. I have learned Much here just lurking all the threads trying to absorb as much as I can. The book is also great. Anyways I have started taking steps to start selling on Amazon. I have researched many products and have found some that I have bought. The products in particular are something many other people are selling an have been selling but I am offering my product with many accessories that aren't being offered on Amazon and I am doing it for the same price or in many cases less then my competitor's. The product sells very well on eBay as my supplier sells it there. But I will be the only one selling it on Amazon. I see this as a possible big win because the margin is ten times how much I pay to the product. I just have to find ways to market it. I just got my product up 2 days ago so will we what happens.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
