The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting a profitable web design business - Day 1

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Kro

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jun 8, 2021
Spain
Hello everybody,

My name is Kro and I´m creating a web design business.

To be honest, I started it some months ago...

I needed to make some fast money so I decided to create websites for local businesses in Spain. I offered my websites for 200 EUR + taxes, and I got just one client.

As I saw that my strategy was SOOOO BAD :), I decided to make research on the Internet and I found Fox Web School. This is an amazing Youtube chanel that provides tons of incredibly valuable information about how to run a successful web design business (check it out!).

By applying what he teaches, I managed to get a 1,2k + taxes EUR deal for an e-commerce. However, it took me some months to build it, as it was the second time I was using Elementor.

That was like a month ago.

Now that I know all the technical aspects of building a website and that I can do it fast, I want to create a REAL business that is PROFITABLE. Yes, really PROFITABLE.

And that is was takes me to this Forum.

Basically, I want to share how my business grows and the challenges that I face so that I can help someone.

I will be posting new posts when I feel that there is something valuable to share. Meanwhile, feel free to ask anything. I´m gad to answer all your questions.

See ya in my next post!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.