The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting a new year with some resolutions

Anything related to matters of the mind

theNewMe

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 28, 2022
Another year went off. There was very little I could achieve. Very little to be proud of. Very little to showcase.
I was very lazy, very stupid, very dumb. I did not struggle hard to achieve something great. I was being a bitch. Currently my life is f**ked up. I dream big things happening in my life, but I am too immature to work hard and achieve it. I had a very poor mindset, one with no motivation for hard work.
Last few days I have been studying all this and analysing myself. I feel miserable. That is why I have set some goals I wish to achieve this year and this time it's different. I am determined to do hardwork more than ever. Following is the list of all tha goals:

Stop being a bitch
Achieve some discipline
9>Cgpa in endsem
Master data structure and algo
Machine learning
Speaking fluent English
Writing better english
Score a rank under 1000 in Google Hashcode
Score a rank under 1000 in Google Kickstart rounds
Participate in Hackathons
Crack toefl/ielts exams
Read some good books
Starting a source for passive income
Hustle every day and work like hell
Build some muscles
And much more

I will also regularly post what I have accomplished till that date. I know it would be too much but it would keep me motivated.

Keep hustling

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.