The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting a business

Mxrko27

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 28, 2022
Hi there! Im Marko 15 years old and i recently hoped on self-improvement. So on, I was doing pretty good but when it comes to the topic "finanial future" I had a lot of question marks in front of me. Particularly at buildung my own business. I just dont know where to start, I have read the TMF which is a great book by the way... and I also did learn a lot out of this book but I still dont know: How to start my own business, where to start it, what the business could be about... and so on. In general I have some starting issues. I would be ready to "grind" in building a business but I dont know what to do first. I have researched so much but I cant find really an answer to my questions. I would highly appreciate it if someone could give me advice how to start a business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

savefox

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 15, 2022
All the answers to your questions are in the book. Find a need, come up with a product or service that solves it. Be better than your competitors. Finding a problem that you can solve and get paid for it is part of building a business so you better start grinding

savefox

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 15, 2022
The easiest business to start would be something like lawn mowing, pressure washing, roof cleaning and so on. Any home service. Find out what's in demand in your city, check if your potential competitors are staying busy. If they are, there's demand. Find out what you can do better than them. Better website, better customer service, picking up your phone every time, better marketing and ads etc. Learn how to run google ads and Facebook ads and master these skills. Learn how to do the job properly so they will use you again next time. You're almost guaranteed to make much more money than in a job if you do everything right.

Spenny

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
All the answers to your questions are in the book. Find a need, come up with a product or service that solves it. Be better than your competitors. Finding a problem that you can solve and get paid for it is part of building a business so you better start grinding
As you say. Switch on that problem radar. People complain, whine, grumble, groan: listen.

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
Hi there! Im Marko 15 years old and i recently hoped on self-improvement. So on, I was doing pretty good but when it comes to the topic "finanial future" I had a lot of question marks in front of me. Particularly at buildung my own business. I just dont know where to start, I have read the TMF which is a great book by the way... and I also did learn a lot out of this book but I still dont know: How to start my own business, where to start it, what the business could be about... and so on. In general I have some starting issues. I would be ready to "grind" in building a business but I dont know what to do first. I have researched so much but I cant find really an answer to my questions. I would highly appreciate it if someone could give me advice how to start a business.
"I would highly appreciate it if someone could give me advice how to start a business."

Before starting a business try to learn about the business. One way to do it is to work to learn, not to earn (yes, you work for free to learn the business).
Other option would be when you learn about the business and get paid for this (it may be via referral or income sharing programs)

When learning the business, search for painful problems that exist for consumers.

When such problems are identified try to develop the best solutions to these problems.

If you have the best solutions to painful problems then you will be able to sell these solutions in the form of products/services,

Gabbe18

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
May 16, 2020
Sweden
I would say the easiest way to start especially if you don't really have a business idea is to learn business skills. For example learn things like sales, copywriting, web design, SEO, marketing (Google ads, Facebook ads, etc.), networking, communication skills, etc. Then sell those skills as a service.

For example you could learn SEO then sell that service to business owners. Start reaching out to people you know and have a connection with and then work from there.

That way you will learn to solve problems for people, create a network and get some really valuable business skills.

Then use those skills to start a fastlane business.

This is not the only way but that's how I would do it.

Hope that is helpful. Let me know if you have any questions!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...