What's new

Start-up recruiting business and tarot card maker

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

HPub

PARKED
Joined
Apr 20, 2015
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$50
Hello All my name is Jessita, and I live near Atlanta Georgia.

I read Millionaire Fast Lane back in 2015 and it spoke to my entrepreneurial soul. That book was my amen corner and confirmed what I have bee feeling internally for years. I also read the Great Rat Race Escape using Audible and it was so inspiring and engaging to say the least.

I am a start-up freelance recruiter that is trying to develop into a high six-figure agency in the next year and more. I also make tarot cards.

I have been having a hard time finding genuine people in my city that wants to partner or mentor with actionable steps and NOT JUST WORDS.
So far I read lots of books and go to YouTube daily. I have paid for coaching classes with the limited resources I have, and use them to propel me forward. I have been bootstrapping so far and I'm ok with this until I attract the right people or until my train is moving fast enough that people will want to come aboard.

I also enjoy creating oracle cards, affirmation decks and things Esoteric. I would like to learn how to market and leverage social media enough to have a flourishing Etsy store. I've found wholesale manufacturers for a variety of the products I'm interested in selling. The name of my business is Art of Words Agency, and I started it in 2017 as a resume writing and consulting agency in Atlanta. I've found that recruiting on your own or as a freelancer is where the money resides, lol.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Op vji upmopi vesuv desf siefoph opfatvsz, et op epz uvjis opfatvsz, vji raemovz ug tiswodi dep wesz hsievmz. Ov ot onqusvepv vu fotvophaotj civxiip qmevgusnt vjev eon vu qsuwofi wemaecmi epf jupitv efwodi epf vjuti vjev nez ci apopgusnevowi us iwip gseafamipv.
 
Xjev e xupfisgam juccz zua jewi! O xotj zua tadditt! Op effovoup vu timg-fiwimuqnipv, mevimz O jewi ciduni opvisitvif op Vjusiea desft. Vjiz jimq ni vu gopf vji sohjv tumavoup op dupgatoph tovaevoupt. O siqievifmz vaspif vu e Vjusumuhotv op nz dovz, cav pux tji jet migv, epf O xuamf moli vu gopf e qtzdjod upmopi. Nezci tuniupi jisi jet tadj dupvedvt?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom