The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Start of the Journey

Zarar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 11, 2018
Turkey
Hello everyone, I want to introduce myself to like-minded people here after lurking in the forum for some time.

I'm 21 years old, currently in my final year at English Studies. I have been contemplating about being an entrepreneur/having my own business for a long time since I was 19 or so but I thought it was not for me/it is impossible and other excuses prevented me from trying. I have finished Millionaire Fastlane around a month ago and subsequently joined the forum.
But I secretly wish that I discovered this forum when I was younger like 18 :)

MJ and this forum have opened a whole new reality to me after reading The Millionaire Fastlane and discovering this forum. They have changed my outlook on entrepreneurship and gave me the inspiration and hope that entrepreneurship is in fact possible. Since then I have started to take responsibility for my life and started to learn about entrepreneurship and my goal is to become a successful entrepreneur eventually.

The notion of being an entrepreneur was so appealing to me. I have visualized how would my life be like for about an hour. I thought about how much better would life be if I could succeed at this. How much happier and proud of myself I would be. The benefits were obviously so good: Being able to work from home, ability to travel whenever you like, having your own business, not working 9 to 5, being location independent, and of course earning a decent amount of money while doing so. But I quickly realized the harsh truth that it was not going to be easy and there were no shortcuts.

Yet, I decided that this was a goal that worth chasing after. Since realizing that I am trying to accomplish this goal by working hard, utilizing a better mindset thanks to threads posted here, and checking the tons of valuable posts here. I am trying to stay positive despite all the adversaries I am currently facing. The biggest take away right now is that I have learned to not give up ever since starting. I know it's not going to be easy and that in order to achieve this goal I have to pay my dues but I am ready for it.

Thanks for reading!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Thanks for the introduction, @Zarar.

But I secretly wish that I discovered this forum when I was younger like 18 :)

At 21 you've barely started life, so don't feel you're started out late. I discovered MJ's books and forum at age 38, and I don't consider myself late to the game at all.

What is important... what will make a difference... what really matters... is how you spend your time today and tomorrow.

I wish you Godspeed in your entrepreneurial journey!

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Welcome aboard, @Zarar .

Don't wish you saw it sooner, wishes won't help you in any way ! Think about it this way: You're 21. You still have at least 3 lifetime's worth of time ahead of you ! There's more than enough time for us to screw up hundreds of times and finally meet success one day ! We have more than enough time to enjoy the process.

I hope your entrepreneur journey will be great, successful and won't ever end.

Last edited:

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to the forum! 21 is a great age to get started. At 18 most folks don't have the maturity or life experience.

Zarar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 11, 2018
Turkey

At 21 you've barely started life, so don't feel you're started out late. I discovered MJ's books and forum at age 38, and I don't consider myself late to the game at all.

What is important... what will make a difference... what really matters... is how you spend your time today and tomorrow.

I wish you Godspeed in your entrepreneurial journey!

Thanks man it's great to hear such a valuable comment . I have a lot of time remaining to make things happen :)

Zarar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 11, 2018
Turkey
Welcome aboard, @Zarar .

Don't wish you saw it sooner, wishes won't help you in any way ! Think about it this way: You're 21. You still have at least 3 lifetime's worth of time ahead of you ! There's more than enough time for use to screw up hundreds of times and finally meet success one day ! We have more than enough time to enjoy the process.

I hope your entrepreneur journey will be great, successful and won't ever end.

Very wise words .. Thank you for the motivation! Yes its not going to happen overnight but it's certainly possible !

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Very wise words .. Thank you for the motivation! Yes its not going to happen overnight but it's certainly possible !

Success happening overnight is the last thing we both want. What would you do with your life then ? Enjoy the process !

The process is what you're aiming for : struggling, overcoming obstacles, finding solutions, stepping up your game, failing, trying again... and once you finally succeed, you know how to manage new obstacles, you know how to step up your game to the next level, you know what failure feels like.

That invisible experience backpack you'll be carrying around will be your real success.

I think I'm done with my motivational speeches for today :rofl:

Zarar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 11, 2018
Turkey
Success happening overnight is the last thing we both want. What would you do with your life then ? Enjoy the process !

The process is what you're aiming for : struggling, overcoming obstacles, finding solutions, stepping up your game, failing, trying again... and once you finally succeed, you know how to manage new obstacles, you know how to step up your game to the next level, you know what failure feels like.

That invisible experience backpack you'll be carrying around will be your real success.

I think I'm done with my motivational speeches for today :rofl:

Haha man you made my day with your comments really :) And yes, nobody said that this would be an easy journey but we have to keep going forward regardless of whatever obstacles we might face ..

Vanesco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Oct 29, 2018
There are people who are not businessmen by nature, and no matter how much they try, they will not be able to create their own business.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
There are people who are not businessmen by nature, and no matter how much they try, they will not be able to create their own business.

I believe nobody is born entrepreneur. It's something you become by trying. Those you are talking about haven't tried hard enough or just don't really (deep down) want their own business.

Last edited:

Areding

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 12, 2018
This is a very good age to start your career in business. Now you are young and full of energy and ideas, this is exactly what is need from young entrepreneurs.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018

At 21 you've barely started life,
Average human lifespan is 70. 21 is 1/3 of 70. That's right at the age of 21 you only have 2/3 left.

Life3.jpg

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...