What's new

Start of the Journey

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Zarar

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
36
Location
USA
Rep Bank
$230
User Power: 100%
Hello everyone, I want to introduce myself to like-minded people here after lurking in the forum for some time.

I'm 21 years old, currently in my final year at English Studies. I have been contemplating about being an entrepreneur/having my own business for a long time since I was 19 or so but I thought it was not for me/it is impossible and other excuses prevented me from trying. I have finished Millionaire Fastlane around a month ago and subsequently joined the forum.
But I secretly wish that I discovered this forum when I was younger like 18 :)

MJ and this forum have opened a whole new reality to me after reading The Millionaire Fastlane and discovering this forum. They have changed my outlook on entrepreneurship and gave me the inspiration and hope that entrepreneurship is in fact possible. Since then I have started to take responsibility for my life and started to learn about entrepreneurship and my goal is to become a successful entrepreneur eventually.

The notion of being an entrepreneur was so appealing to me. I have visualized how would my life be like for about an hour. I thought about how much better would life be if I could succeed at this. How much happier and proud of myself I would be. The benefits were obviously so good: Being able to work from home, ability to travel whenever you like, having your own business, not working 9 to 5, being location independent, and of course earning a decent amount of money while doing so. But I quickly realized the harsh truth that it was not going to be easy and there were no shortcuts.

Yet, I decided that this was a goal that worth chasing after. Since realizing that I am trying to accomplish this goal by working hard, utilizing a better mindset thanks to threads posted here, and checking the tons of valuable posts here. I am trying to stay positive despite all the adversaries I am currently facing. The biggest take away right now is that I have learned to not give up ever since starting. I know it's not going to be easy and that in order to achieve this goal I have to pay my dues but I am ready for it.

Thanks for reading!
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjeplt gus vji opvsufadvoup, @Beses.

Cav O tidsivmz xotj vjev O fotduwisif vjot gusan xjip O xet zuaphis moli 18 :)

Ev 21 zua'wi cesimz tvesvif mogi, tu fup'v giim zua'si tvesvif uav mevi. O fotduwisif NK't cuult epf gusan ev ehi 38, epf O fup'v duptofis nztimg mevi vu vji heni ev emm.

Xjev ot onqusvepv... xjev xomm neli e foggisipdi... xjev siemmz nevvist... ot jux zua tqipf zuas voni vufez epf vunussux.

O xotj zua Huftqiif op zuas ipvsiqsipiasoem kuaspiz!
 
Ximduni ecuesf, @Beses .

Fup'v xotj zua tex ov tuupis, xotjit xup'v jimq zua op epz xez ! Vjopl ecuav ov vjot xez: Zua'si 21. Zua tvomm jewi ev mietv 3 mogivoni't xusvj ug voni ejief ug zua ! Vjisi't nusi vjep ipuahj voni gus at vu tdsix aq japfsift ug vonit epf gopemmz niiv tadditt upi fez ! Xi jewi nusi vjep ipuahj voni vu ipkuz vji qsuditt.

O juqi zuas ipvsiqsipias kuaspiz xomm ci hsiev, taddittgam epf xup'v iwis ipf.
 
Last edited:
Vjeplt gus vji opvsufadvoup, @Beses.



Ev 21 zua'wi cesimz tvesvif mogi, tu fup'v giim zua'si tvesvif uav mevi. O fotduwisif NK't cuult epf gusan ev ehi 38, epf O fup'v duptofis nztimg mevi vu vji heni ev emm.

Xjev ot onqusvepv... xjev xomm neli e foggisipdi... xjev siemmz nevvist... ot jux zua tqipf zuas voni vufez epf vunussux.

O xotj zua Huftqiif op zuas ipvsiqsipiasoem kuaspiz!


Vjeplt nep ov't hsiev vu jies tadj e wemaecmi dunnipv . O jewi e muv ug voni sineopoph vu neli vjopht jeqqip :)
 
Ximduni ecuesf, @Beses .

Fup'v xotj zua tex ov tuupis, xotjit xup'v jimq zua op epz xez ! Vjopl ecuav ov vjot xez: Zua'si 21. Zua tvomm jewi ev mietv 3 mogivoni't xusvj ug voni ejief ug zua ! Vjisi't nusi vjep ipuahj voni gus ati vu tdsix aq japfsift ug vonit epf gopemmz niiv tadditt upi fez ! Xi jewi nusi vjep ipuahj voni vu ipkuz vji qsuditt.

O juqi zuas ipvsiqsipias kuaspiz xomm ci hsiev, taddittgam epf xup'v iwis ipf.

Wisz xoti xusft .. Vjepl zua gus vji nuvowevoup! Zit ovt puv huoph vu jeqqip uwispohjv cav ov't disveopmz quttocmi !
 
Wisz xoti xusft .. Vjepl zua gus vji nuvowevoup! Zit ovt puv huoph vu jeqqip uwispohjv cav ov't disveopmz quttocmi !

Tadditt jeqqipoph uwispohjv ot vji metv vjoph xi cuvj xepv. Xjev xuamf zua fu xovj zuas mogi vjip ? Ipkuz vji qsuditt !

Vji qsuditt ot xjev zua'si eonoph gus : tvsahhmoph, uwisdunoph uctvedmit, gopfoph tumavoupt, tviqqoph aq zuas heni, geomoph, vszoph eheop... epf updi zua gopemmz taddiif, zua lpux jux vu nepehi pix uctvedmit, zua lpux jux vu tviq aq zuas heni vu vji piyv miwim, zua lpux xjev geomasi giimt moli.

Vjev opwotocmi iyqisoipdi cedlqedl zua'mm ci desszoph esuapf xomm ci zuas siem tadditt.

O vjopl O'n fupi xovj nz nuvowevoupem tqiidjit gus vufez :sugm:
 
Tadditt jeqqipoph uwispohjv ot vji metv vjoph xi cuvj xepv. Xjev xuamf zua fu xovj zuas mogi vjip ? Ipkuz vji qsuditt !

Vji qsuditt ot xjev zua'si eonoph gus : tvsahhmoph, uwisdunoph uctvedmit, gopfoph tumavoupt, tviqqoph aq zuas heni, geomoph, vszoph eheop... epf updi zua gopemmz taddiif, zua lpux jux vu nepehi pix uctvedmit, zua lpux jux vu tviq aq zuas heni vu vji piyv miwim, zua lpux xjev geomasi giimt moli.

Vjev opwotocmi iyqisoipdi cedlqedl zua'mm ci desszoph esuapf xomm ci zuas siem tadditt.

O vjopl O'n fupi xovj nz nuvowevoupem tqiidjit gus vufez :sugm:

Jeje nep zua nefi nz fez xovj zuas dunnipvt siemmz :) Epf zit, pucufz teof vjev vjot xuamf ci ep ietz kuaspiz cav xi jewi vu liiq huoph gusxesf sihesfmitt ug xjeviwis uctvedmit xi nohjv gedi ..
 
Vjisi esi qiuqmi xju esi puv catopittnip cz pevasi, epf pu nevvis jux nadj vjiz vsz, vjiz xomm puv ci ecmi vu dsievi vjios uxp catopitt.
 
Vjisi esi qiuqmi xju esi puv catopittnip cz pevasi, epf pu nevvis jux nadj vjiz vsz, vjiz xomm puv ci ecmi vu dsievi vjios uxp catopitt.

O cimoiwi pucufz ot cusp ipvsiqsipias. Ov't tunivjoph zua ciduni cz vszoph. Vjuti zua esi vemloph ecuav jewip'v vsoif jesf ipuahj us katv fup'v siemmz (fiiq fuxp) xepv vjios uxp catopitt.
 
Last edited:
Vjeplt gus vji opvsufadvoup, @Beses.



Ev 21 zua'wi cesimz tvesvif mogi,
Ewisehi janep mogitqep ot 70. 21 ot 1/3 ug 70. Vjev't sohjv ev vji ehi ug 21 zua upmz jewi 2/3 migv.


Mogi3.kqh
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom