The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SpyGate

Merkin Man

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jul 25, 2007
Williamsville, NY
Am I the only one that is tired of the media screaming that we need to put to rest the fact that the New England Patriots have been cheating since 2000? I am about as big a football fan as you'll find, but this one needs to be resolved. And with a commissioner who admits he destroyed all the evidence collected of a potential crime, why shouldn't Americans be skeptical of what we're hearing?

Think about this...

Look at the effect the Patriots cheating could have had on the entire league. Coaches and General Managers that couldn't defeat a team that knew the plays their opposition was calling were fired; players were cut and some never got back into the league; NFL franchises, some that struggle as it is because they are in small markets, lost money because of this...

And it isn't as if the Patriots have been a middle of the road team. They have been dominating the league over that time. Three Superbowl championships, four appearances. A supposed Hall of Fame coach, quarterback. Why shouldn't this issue be topping the sportscasts every night?

Why aren't these issues being opened up and addressed by the unbiased media we are so lucky to have in the US? As a fan of the game (if you know me, you know that I basically bleed NFL football), I am ready to walk away from it. Never watch the product again. That is how disgusted I am by this. Not just as a fan, but from the business side as well.

Opinions???

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.