The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sports Picks Service

Marketing, social media, advertising

FarktheShark

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 9, 2022
Gents,

Just looking for opinions here. So I have always had a talent for picking sports games. Yes gambling sports games. I have been away from the business for a long stretch over 7 plus years. So recently I have been messing around with picking games and grading them. I have done very well.
Now that Sports Betting is a booming industry I want to monetize my talents. Any recommendations ? What do you think ? My interest would be selling sports picks or creating an income offering some type of service.

Now keep in mind I have a good career in business. This would be a side income / hustle that won't affect my personal finances. If anything, it would be extra side income.

Thanks So Much!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DougeFreshAK

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Apr 15, 2016
Anchorage, AK
Start a “newsletter” or however you want to deliver it and have a subscription model $10-30/month. Since the space is slightly more crowded might need some value skew such as your using some analytics or system rather than im just good at this. I’ve considered this idea since I follow a lot of sports, however, I’m actually quite terrible and the gambling side. Subscription model would be the way to go, get a couple hundred people and your set.

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
If you had winning picks why not bet them yourself to infinite wealth?

2dads

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
May 27, 2021
BRISBANE, Australia
Gents,

Just looking for opinions here. So I have always had a talent for picking sports games. Yes gambling sports games. I have been away from the business for a long stretch over 7 plus years. So recently I have been messing around with picking games and grading them. I have done very well.
Now that Sports Betting is a booming industry I want to monetize my talents. Any recommendations ? What do you think ? My interest would be selling sports picks or creating an income offering some type of service.

Now keep in mind I have a good career in business. This would be a side income / hustle that won't affect my personal finances. If anything, it would be extra side income.

Thanks So Much!

Plenty of sites which offer tips/picks sales - you can join and sell your tips and they track the ROI in units etc

You can start this right away, however your going against punters with longer form and known to deliver. End of the day punters who have an edge are few and far between - if you have an edge and long term results you can do fine.

You could go the sell picks on Instagram route but this market has a lot of BRO marketers etc.

Personally both I would not bother with, or maybe grow on once you have a following.

I would create a podcast/youtube channel and offer your insights with other "experts" in the sports you gamble on. Your value and insights could be worth a lot more then selling 20 packages of your "weekend tips @ $29.99" a week.

Find below video which may hold some value for you mate:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qASMjT9Kmlw

Best of luck - but in this case, you may not need luck

Mark Horrocks

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Feb 13, 2016
Gents,

Thanks So Much!
Hi, I have a UK horse racing betting site that sells my books and tips etc. I also offer free tips to attarct new customers. My website is / drop me a email I will trial your tips I am assuming they are USA sports? Just a word of caution this is a very competative industry and I back all of my horses. I love horse racing this is my passion I have computerised all of my horse selections so I have very little work to do here. I concentrate on writing books on horse betting systems. Thanks Mark

Dockid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Aug 23, 2022
Make a sport betting Instagram page and post free picks for the first 3 months. If you actually have an edge you will easily build a loyal following and credibility. Then you monetise your audience.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.