Does anyone have any suggestions on where or how I can Source Teaching Aids for my Course? Specifically Detailed Pictures and Diagrams.
- I know I can NOT just take pictures off of google and shove them in my course (Right? lol)
- Stock Images & Royalty Free Images - Lack Selection / Detailed Images.
- Can I screen capture myself "exploring" the internet and talking about certain pictures, maybe say ones posted in an online forum by random people?
- Would my best bet be, to source a graphic designer to make Infographics, Diagrams, Teaching Aids for me specifically based on a set of parameters given to them?
Ie: If I was teaching Human Anatomy for example, and I needed pictures of the different parts of the human body. But then say for example, I also needed more detailed pictures, like a Picture of a Lung, then a picture of a Unhealthy Lung, a Diseased Lung, A Malformed Lung, etc.
Ie2: Or If was teaching Auto-mechanics, and I wanted pictures of Good Shocks, Rusty Shocks, A pictures of how rust breaks down shocks and struts, etc.
- I know I can NOT just take pictures off of google and shove them in my course (Right? lol)
- Stock Images & Royalty Free Images - Lack Selection / Detailed Images.
- Can I screen capture myself "exploring" the internet and talking about certain pictures, maybe say ones posted in an online forum by random people?
- Would my best bet be, to source a graphic designer to make Infographics, Diagrams, Teaching Aids for me specifically based on a set of parameters given to them?
Ie: If I was teaching Human Anatomy for example, and I needed pictures of the different parts of the human body. But then say for example, I also needed more detailed pictures, like a Picture of a Lung, then a picture of a Unhealthy Lung, a Diseased Lung, A Malformed Lung, etc.
Ie2: Or If was teaching Auto-mechanics, and I wanted pictures of Good Shocks, Rusty Shocks, A pictures of how rust breaks down shocks and struts, etc.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
O lpux O dep huuhmi vjin epf hiv ofiet, epf O jewi nz viedjoph puvit xjz O dep howi e fitohpis xju *Tjuamf???* ci ecmi vu neli ni xjev O piif, O'n juqoph. (O xet emtu juqoph vjisi nohjv ci uvjis emvispevowit.)
