• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Soul searching

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Moses Gatama, Jul 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Moses Gatama

Moses Gatama New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $17
    Hey people, I cannot tell how much I still feel indebted to access this site.I recently got a break from some college in Kenya and I can see this as an opportunity to turn things around according to the way I've been seeing business as a 22y/o guy. There's no telling how much the book "fastlane millionaires "has transformed me since then. I look forward to interacting and growing with the best business minded and elite minds around the world

msufan, MJ DeMarco and jon.a like this.
  2. DakonSG

DakonSG New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $76
    Glad to have you around, friend. There are lots of great individuals on this website.

Moses Gatama likes this.