MJ DeMarco
I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Great read for anyone who publishes works (like me) subject to content thieves...
Supreme court rulings make it a bit harder for copyright owners to bring a suit and collect.
In short, don't skip registration. For instance, both my books are registered copyrights with the copyright office and I've have used those official forms to get corporate a-holes (I'm calling you out EBAY!) to remove illegal distributions.
Copyright Lawsuits: Harder to Bring, Harder to Collect
Supreme court rulings make it a bit harder for copyright owners to bring a suit and collect.
In short, don't skip registration. For instance, both my books are registered copyrights with the copyright office and I've have used those official forms to get corporate a-holes (I'm calling you out EBAY!) to remove illegal distributions.
Copyright Lawsuits: Harder to Bring, Harder to Collect
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
