Torghva
New Contributor
- Joined
- Feb 5, 2015
- Messages
- 5
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 20%
Hello,
I am making a side scrolling action mobile game. Some people recommended Unity 2D. Some said Unity 3D. When I go to Unity Web site it seems that latest one is Unity 5. I'm assuming that Unity 2D and 3D are both included in Unity 5.
1.What is the difference between Unity 2D and 3D?
2.What is Unity 5, and is it good to make Mobile games?
3.Do you recommend any other software for making Mobile games?
If you think any other information that I did not ask about could be useful, plz let me know.
thanks.
I am making a side scrolling action mobile game. Some people recommended Unity 2D. Some said Unity 3D. When I go to Unity Web site it seems that latest one is Unity 5. I'm assuming that Unity 2D and 3D are both included in Unity 5.
1.What is the difference between Unity 2D and 3D?
2.What is Unity 5, and is it good to make Mobile games?
3.Do you recommend any other software for making Mobile games?
If you think any other information that I did not ask about could be useful, plz let me know.
thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
