larry30
New Contributor
Hello all, just finished reading TMF a couple weeks ago and I feel really blessed finding this forum.
Anw, I quit my job to try to join the "fast lane" last year and I've been doing self-publishing for over 2 years now.
My background is software engineer and I've developed several tools for my personal use to help with my self-publishing business. The tools have helped me greatly and I think it'd be valuable for other self-publishers as well.
I'm thinking of putting it up as a SaaS solution for other self-publishers and wonder if any of you have any experience doing it? Is there a platform you recommend to host the tool?
From my previous job, we typically host the application on Amazon AWS / Rackspace. I was a B2B business and we handled payment/ account manually, and there are quite some work for settings up as well as maintaining.
I wonder if there is a easier solution out there that make things easy to set up, along with the subscription payment options ready and easily to be integrated, etc
Thanks
Anw, I quit my job to try to join the "fast lane" last year and I've been doing self-publishing for over 2 years now.
My background is software engineer and I've developed several tools for my personal use to help with my self-publishing business. The tools have helped me greatly and I think it'd be valuable for other self-publishers as well.
I'm thinking of putting it up as a SaaS solution for other self-publishers and wonder if any of you have any experience doing it? Is there a platform you recommend to host the tool?
From my previous job, we typically host the application on Amazon AWS / Rackspace. I was a B2B business and we handled payment/ account manually, and there are quite some work for settings up as well as maintaining.
I wonder if there is a easier solution out there that make things easy to set up, along with the subscription payment options ready and easily to be integrated, etc
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
