The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Software system hosting platform

larry30

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 25, 2017
Houston
Hello all, just finished reading TMF a couple weeks ago and I feel really blessed finding this forum.
Anw, I quit my job to try to join the "fast lane" last year and I've been doing self-publishing for over 2 years now.
My background is software engineer and I've developed several tools for my personal use to help with my self-publishing business. The tools have helped me greatly and I think it'd be valuable for other self-publishers as well.

I'm thinking of putting it up as a SaaS solution for other self-publishers and wonder if any of you have any experience doing it? Is there a platform you recommend to host the tool?

From my previous job, we typically host the application on Amazon AWS / Rackspace. I was a B2B business and we handled payment/ account manually, and there are quite some work for settings up as well as maintaining.

I wonder if there is a easier solution out there that make things easy to set up, along with the subscription payment options ready and easily to be integrated, etc

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.