- Joined
- Aug 2, 2015
- Messages
- 94
Rep Bank
$755
$755
User Power: 288%
Hey everyone,
I want to build a business that offers subscribers a wide variety of software products for a specific niche and in order to pull this off I figure I need a few basic things:
-Third-party developers willing to offer their products up through my service
-Something akin to an API for the developers to implement in their code to make the service work, functionally
Now the API I can pretty much handle, I know a guy who's a great coder that could handle that sort of implementation. My question is how can get the third-party developers interested in offering their product when I don't have an existing customer base, and not a TON of solid evidence of validation to show them?
Tips on building business validation, I think might be my core question.
I want to build a business that offers subscribers a wide variety of software products for a specific niche and in order to pull this off I figure I need a few basic things:
-Third-party developers willing to offer their products up through my service
-Something akin to an API for the developers to implement in their code to make the service work, functionally
Now the API I can pretty much handle, I know a guy who's a great coder that could handle that sort of implementation. My question is how can get the third-party developers interested in offering their product when I don't have an existing customer base, and not a TON of solid evidence of validation to show them?
Tips on building business validation, I think might be my core question.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
