- Joined
- Apr 5, 2019
- Messages
- 14
Rep Bank
$220
$220
User Power: 50%
Hi Everybody!
I just finished the Fastlane Millionaire book and that led me to this forum
I have a Master's degree in STEM, I work in image processing (software engineering), but I also have some knowledge in machine learning and deep learning. I have also struggled with depression which led me to spend alot of my free time learning about meditation, self-help, letting go of trauma, etc.
I had thought about getting into entrepreneurship for awhile, but never had the will to actually take action. The only action I've really taken is starting a couple courses on Udemy (which I had to shut down because I didn't get good reviews as I didn't want to invest the time to improve the courses) and writing a 15,000+ word draft of an eBook I considered that would be about practical, concise self-help and remove the new-agey stuff that too many self-help books contain. I was motivated to write the eBook because I wanted to help people who had the problems I had, but the writing wasn't too enjoyable for me
In addition to the Udemy courses and the eBook, I also have a very short blog that discusses the work I've done on some machine learning personal projects. I was thinking I could make start a Youtube channel in which I go over machine learning projects that are simple and easy to understand for beginners
I actually now have over $100K in net worth and could retire in a few years if I keep making income at my current rate and keep my expenses very low like I have. But I also want to learn how to make money for myself so I'm not tied to a job
Anyways, I look forward to meeting everyone here and learning from people who have already started down the fastlane
I just finished the Fastlane Millionaire book and that led me to this forum
I have a Master's degree in STEM, I work in image processing (software engineering), but I also have some knowledge in machine learning and deep learning. I have also struggled with depression which led me to spend alot of my free time learning about meditation, self-help, letting go of trauma, etc.
I had thought about getting into entrepreneurship for awhile, but never had the will to actually take action. The only action I've really taken is starting a couple courses on Udemy (which I had to shut down because I didn't get good reviews as I didn't want to invest the time to improve the courses) and writing a 15,000+ word draft of an eBook I considered that would be about practical, concise self-help and remove the new-agey stuff that too many self-help books contain. I was motivated to write the eBook because I wanted to help people who had the problems I had, but the writing wasn't too enjoyable for me
In addition to the Udemy courses and the eBook, I also have a very short blog that discusses the work I've done on some machine learning personal projects. I was thinking I could make start a Youtube channel in which I go over machine learning projects that are simple and easy to understand for beginners
I actually now have over $100K in net worth and could retire in a few years if I keep making income at my current rate and keep my expenses very low like I have. But I also want to learn how to make money for myself so I'm not tied to a job
Anyways, I look forward to meeting everyone here and learning from people who have already started down the fastlane
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
