- Joined
- May 25, 2019
- Messages
- 294
Rep Bank
$890
$890
User Power: 70%
Hello
So I did a couple of posts, however I decided to introduce myself.
I am software developer in mid thirties, I was taught by my parent to study and get a good job and this is what I did for a long time until age of 27 when I read some books such as "Secret of Millionaire Mind" and Rich Dad Poor Dad, when my mind start changing and I start looking to start my business, as many developers I have a lot of startup ideas and usually I start one then loose interest and start another before it get converted to the business. few years ago I started a Software and Webdesign business , and was serious business, got some clients , learn a lot, however couldn't get enough income to leave my day job, so left the office and turn it to home business, which although it is officially active, but I stopped most of its marketing activities, and the website itself need now some upgrades to match the new trends.
Many happy and sad events happened in my life since then, finally I am partially stable again and can think in something, so I found an tech start-up idea that luckily no body did it in the way I want to do it, however my progress is very slow due to my full time day job. I hired some freelancers, but sisce I am doing it with latest technology on market, most freelancers cannot do it and the ones can , are asking for high hourly rate, beside that , their work is buggy and they are not producing production quality code. it fail within a couple of tests so stopped dealing with them .
during this time I did many apps and scripts that I believe it would have good business value, however most of them didnt reach production ready state. also they need good marketing campaign to educate people when they are ready, beside planning , executing , etc. But with my limited time I dont do all that.
So finally I decided to go with real estate investing since it is semi passive , however it happened that Ontario and GTA market is so hot that most properties cannot be considered for investment. However I gained a really good knowledge about real-estate that I never imagined will have it .
Lately I decided to get back to my start ideas, but this time I want to learn more about business, so I registered in some free courses and universities such as edx.org , and currently I am learning about business and its operations , also decided to join a side about entrepreneurship and came to this website to exchange info.
What I need to improve on :
1- Focusing on one idea without feeling I am missing others
2- Take actions even if they are small steps .
3- Keep my interest longer in that idea.
4- Generate new business ideas , I was in the past very known to have good ideas , I even helped some of my relatives to succeed in their business by providing them good ideas, but now seem to be depraved from good ideas . Maybe need some time alone or to visit more shows and expos to have new ideas to think about.
So I did a couple of posts, however I decided to introduce myself.
I am software developer in mid thirties, I was taught by my parent to study and get a good job and this is what I did for a long time until age of 27 when I read some books such as "Secret of Millionaire Mind" and Rich Dad Poor Dad, when my mind start changing and I start looking to start my business, as many developers I have a lot of startup ideas and usually I start one then loose interest and start another before it get converted to the business. few years ago I started a Software and Webdesign business , and was serious business, got some clients , learn a lot, however couldn't get enough income to leave my day job, so left the office and turn it to home business, which although it is officially active, but I stopped most of its marketing activities, and the website itself need now some upgrades to match the new trends.
Many happy and sad events happened in my life since then, finally I am partially stable again and can think in something, so I found an tech start-up idea that luckily no body did it in the way I want to do it, however my progress is very slow due to my full time day job. I hired some freelancers, but sisce I am doing it with latest technology on market, most freelancers cannot do it and the ones can , are asking for high hourly rate, beside that , their work is buggy and they are not producing production quality code. it fail within a couple of tests so stopped dealing with them .
during this time I did many apps and scripts that I believe it would have good business value, however most of them didnt reach production ready state. also they need good marketing campaign to educate people when they are ready, beside planning , executing , etc. But with my limited time I dont do all that.
So finally I decided to go with real estate investing since it is semi passive , however it happened that Ontario and GTA market is so hot that most properties cannot be considered for investment. However I gained a really good knowledge about real-estate that I never imagined will have it .
Lately I decided to get back to my start ideas, but this time I want to learn more about business, so I registered in some free courses and universities such as edx.org , and currently I am learning about business and its operations , also decided to join a side about entrepreneurship and came to this website to exchange info.
What I need to improve on :
1- Focusing on one idea without feeling I am missing others
2- Take actions even if they are small steps .
3- Keep my interest longer in that idea.
4- Generate new business ideas , I was in the past very known to have good ideas , I even helped some of my relatives to succeed in their business by providing them good ideas, but now seem to be depraved from good ideas . Maybe need some time alone or to visit more shows and expos to have new ideas to think about.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
