The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Social Media Marketing

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Scott Oldford

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 26, 2008
Hey everyone :)

I always lurk on these forums; but I'm looking for something different here right now - I hope this is the right forum.

I have a long background (10 years) in online marketing, web development, business development, blah, blah. I have a great understanding from both a practical and theory of social media and how to use it for business.

I'm currently looking for 2-3 people to help me within building a product - it would be sold to brick and mortar business. Now, one thing about myself; I don't do anything half-assed and what I do, do only if the return is going to be large (motto has always worked in the past).

Regardless - I am looking for people that have a good understanding of social media and can portray this to someone who knows nothing as well as has the time and would like to work with a team to create a product and sell by Sept 11'.

I'm currently involved with nearly a dozen businesses; have had this idea for about two years, have a few interested people but want someone that really knows what they are doing. I already have at least 200 copies of this sold if completed just from my 300+ clients in the industry that I can sell it too.

With that said; I'm looking for someone that has an amazing knowledge of social media marketing and has the time to create something with a team for a percentage of the product profits.

I have the finances to market the product and get it in the right people's hands; however, I'll never do it alone.

Let me know if your interested; email me at scottoldford[at]gmail[dot]com

Cheers guys!
P.S. Sorry if this is the wrong forum :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.