The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Social Blog Network

RamonP23

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Apr 10, 2010
I just found a social blog network and I heard networks are good for beginners at blogging, and I'm a beginner. The network is called Blogatize.

Do you recommend me to join? Which are the advantages?

Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
I just found a social blog network and I heard networks are good for beginners at blogging, and I'm a beginner. The network is called Blogatize.

Do you recommend me to join? Which are the advantages?

Thank you!

I wouldn't join them. Just go and start blogging. Get in the trenches and get experience..fail and learn. That's the best way ;)

Phantom309

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Feb 23, 2010
Panama City,FL
I agree with GymJunkie. I started my blog on blogger. The social networks is good for cutting your teeth on the demands of a blog. My advice would be to just start your own blog with your own domain, and do the long term work your self. As gym said get in the trenches, and my two cents fight the good fight.

Good Luck!

faq88

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Oct 14, 2009
I'll agree with above and add that its extremely easy to setup Wordpress and install some add-ons to get you going. Add in a free theme and your looking way better than the other options. The other sites might be good for back-linking to your main site!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.