The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

So much to learn, much to do. Any other communities about productivity / self-improvement out there?

Quasaritus

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 28, 2018
It's been two years since I read the book. It has been two years since I've been here the last time.

I'm 21 now. Reached and done nothing, really.
Had a well payed job, moved to a bigger city and unlucky circumstances now force me to pack everything and move either to this countries metropole Vienna or back to the country where I was born and where I actually belong to, Germany.
I am not a man yet. In no way. Being a man is about discipline, rational thinking and acting and about taking responsibility. So I have much to change. Much to learn. Much to do.
At least I know it. I know what I have to do. And now I have to do it.

So I thougt it would be awesome to join some constructive communities again.
I just want to learn, mostly from other people, write all of it down and share it with the coming generation.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Hi @Quasaritus,

Thanks for joining the Fastlane forum and introducing yourself.

I am not a man yet. In no way. Being a man is about discipline, rational thinking and acting and about taking responsibility. So I have much to change. Much to learn. Much to do.
At least I know it. I know what I have to do. And now I have to do it.

Well, now that you know what you have to do, what are you going to do about it, beginning today?

The reality is, you don't become a "man" just by reading books and forum threads.

To become a "man", you must do.

And while you may feel you don't yet have adequate knowledge and/or skill to do anything now, the reality is that the most important skills and knowledge you actually need to accomplish anything worthwhile can't be acquired by passively "learning" from the comfort of your couch.

You must do to truly know.

So what are you planning on doing?

Do you have a specific career goal or business idea you're pursuing?

So I thougt it would be awesome to join some constructive communities again.
I just want to learn, mostly from other people, write all of it down and share it with the coming generation.

If your only goal is to compile existing knowledge and regurgitate it, then, frankly, this might not be the best community for you. There are far better infobesity outlets out there that might serve you far better.

Quasaritus

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 28, 2018
You must do to truly know.

So what are you planning on doing?

Do you have a specific career goal or business idea you're pursuing?

Carreer path not per se, just getting better at and actually using what I learned in school (server / network administration), relearning software development, using the connections I built 2 years ago and just start to freelance.
Actually got an contractor, just have to send him an awesome portfolio and a preview of his redesigned website.
That's at least three and maybe even six months of work.
Just want to be able to live at the beginning.
Everything else comes after that.

Invest as much time to give value to others and to improve myself as possible.
That's my goal. Or better said my path.
And to share the knowledge I earned about health and diet, since there are some gold nuggets in there for everyone, that I have to share and that already helped friends of mine.

Got a pretty productive day already.
Ketosis helps me once again.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to the forum. Seems like you have some self awareness, so that should serve you well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...