The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

So much to do, so little time

jpl

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Feb 12, 2021
Hi all, happy to be here. I actually found this forum by listening to the smart passive income podcast by Pat Flynn. I've been a rather lazy person in the past, studying philosophy, going for parties and not thinking about tomorrow. It all changed when I became a father. It's been over two years and since then I focus all my energy and time (except what I give to the family) on how to grow as a person and also grow a business.

My first attempts were in daytrading. Like most people I was lured by the dream of becoming a millionaire over night. I've always struggled to have any business ideas that I felt like could work, so any kind of trading or marketing jobs felt like everything I was able to do. Just recently, after over two years of consuming all the free content that I could find, I've realized that building something that helps people is actually the easiest and most honest way to do business. That's something you'll always hear and read but never really understand until you experience it.

Now I've got two main projects that I am working on, one of them is a personal blog where I try to help others through what I've learned during my studies of philosophy as well as personal growth, the other an idea that I will keep a secret for now since we just started development. After a long time where I felt like my mind was just not the creative one that would have a million dollar idea, nowadays I keep having new business ideas everyday and really gotta learn managing my time to implement most of them.

I joined this forum to share useful tools and hacks that I learned about on my way and also get inspired by everyones contributions. Looking forward to having a great time here.
Kind regards,
Jonas

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

jpl

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Feb 12, 2021
Thanks! The old episode from 2011. I just recently found out about SPI when I started my own blog. Your story inspired me so I did some research, that's how I got here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...