- Joined
- Mar 16, 2015
- Messages
- 66
Rep Bank
$380
$380
User Power: 109%
Hi there.
For the last couple months I've been working for 12-14h a day to kind of push this heavy train called business in the right direction. This is like 4th or 5th try to build something and now it looks like it might actually take off.
But it will never get me as far as I want to get in life. Small market, thin margins, lots of competition. I will probably squeeze a decent wage form this business bet never reach millions.
Right now, on the side, I want to create a blog (not to document how my business does..), write cool content, gain some following and once this business is sort of established (read, takes less than 12h a day) I would have a strong foundation for my next business, which probably is going to be in online/tech industry.
I thought about this because I see a lot that it is gazillion times easier to test any business idea and get those first crucial sales if you already have established relevant email list and strong following.
What do you guys think of this idea?
Is it smart or should I just concentrate my energy 110% on this business I'm building right now. The blog idea sort of overlays (and helps) my current business but is not directly related.
For the last couple months I've been working for 12-14h a day to kind of push this heavy train called business in the right direction. This is like 4th or 5th try to build something and now it looks like it might actually take off.
But it will never get me as far as I want to get in life. Small market, thin margins, lots of competition. I will probably squeeze a decent wage form this business bet never reach millions.
Right now, on the side, I want to create a blog (not to document how my business does..), write cool content, gain some following and once this business is sort of established (read, takes less than 12h a day) I would have a strong foundation for my next business, which probably is going to be in online/tech industry.
I thought about this because I see a lot that it is gazillion times easier to test any business idea and get those first crucial sales if you already have established relevant email list and strong following.
What do you guys think of this idea?
Is it smart or should I just concentrate my energy 110% on this business I'm building right now. The blog idea sort of overlays (and helps) my current business but is not directly related.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
