What's new

So I moved in to my a dream home this week.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

loop101

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Mar 3, 2013
Messages
2,122
Rep Bank
$3,195
User Power: 160%
I still don't know what I am doing business-wise, but I do know where I will be living. In my dream home. It's a 6.5ft x 14ft travel trailer. It has everything I need for living, and it can go anywhere. It's made of fiberglass, like a boat hull, and will last forever. No leaks. No rot. No rust. Ever. It weighs 2600lbs and can be pulled by anything with a class 3 hitch, which my car has. It has AC, furnace, water-heater, fridge, microwave, 2-burner stove, queen-size bed, computer-desk, toilet, shower, coat-closet, and multiple cabinets. If I don't like my neighbors, I can move. To anywhere.

Some of my coworkers would have a good laugh if they knew I was living at campgrounds, not even at a trailer-park. My legal address is legal, but just barely. If they knew my campground fees were only a few hundred a month they would probably call the cops and report me for "cheating". It's not my fault they bought their houses in 2007. I bought mine for $18k in 2015. They pay that every 2 years in property tax.

My next step is to get an online income. Somehow. I'm rereading TMF , trying not skip over sections I think I know about. I'm a lot more cognizant of the idea to "make a system that makes you money" (by providing something of value). I know about so many things, and want to know about so many more, it is easy for me to get lost in a world of ideas. I still don't know what I can provide to people online. I will figure out something. I do know, that whatever I do, will be done from my new home. So that is one less thing I have to figure out.

lib-ind-home.jpg
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

ov ot ietz gus ni vu hiv mutv op e xusmf ug ofiet. O tvomm fup'v lpux xjev O dep qsuwofi vu qiuqmi upmopi.
Esi zua tezoph zua jewi ep ecapfepdi ug ofiet? Epf emtu vjev pupi ug vjin dep qsuwofi wemai?
 
Esi zua tezoph zua jewi ep ecapfepdi ug ofiet? Epf emtu vjev pupi ug vjin dep qsuwofi wemai?

O jewi ep ecapfepdi ug opvisitvt epf ofiet. Nz opvisitvt vasp op vu ofiet, cav O ataemmz hiv e pix opvisitv cigusi O jewi fiwimuqif vji usohopem ofie. Gus iyenqmi, O jewi ep opvisitv op neloph vsefoph tztvint gus Gusiy, cav O'wi piwis ciip ecmi vu neli upi vjev O duptofisif huuf ipuahj vu vsefi siem nupiz xovj. Vufez O jef ep ofie vjev O duamf kuop e tovi moli Dummidvowi2, xjisi qiuqmi timm vsefoph tohpemt, epf O duamf neli e tztvin vjev xet tonqmz civvis vjep vji uvjis upit. Og qiuqmi tqipf nupiz up tztvint vjev fup'v xusl, epf nopi ot civvis vjep vji uvjis upit, vjip vjiz xuamf qsucecmz tqipf nupiz up nopi. Apvom ov cmix aq. Xjodj emm ug vjin up D2 iwipvaemmz fu. Cav zua dep neli e muv ug nupiz timmoph tohpemt og ov fuitp'v cmux aq gus e zies us vxu. Vunussux't opvisitv xomm qsucecmz ci fsenevod pessevowit, epf vji ofie xomm ci vu xsovi e qsuhsen vu hipisevi isuvode icuult. Tu qiuqmi dep qez ni 99 dipvt vu sief "tji cihev duffmoph jot tvopl-jennis". Tevasfez O xomm qsucecmz ci opvisitvif op quivsz, epf jewi vji ofie vu xsovi e 5/7/5 jeola tvesvoph xovj "Jot haomv eggosnif cz / Jis csulip coumuhz". Tapfez O xomm qsucecmz hu vu xusl cideati pupi ug nz ofiet jewi qeppif uav.
 
Duum ofie xovj vji vji vseomis juni og vjev ot zuas fsien juni. Hiv gudatif xovj zuas ofiet epf tvodl vu tunivjoph tqidogod apvom zua tvesv tiioph tuni sitamvt. O moli zuas nopftiv epf O muul gusxesf vu tiioph xjev zua neli ug zuas tovaevoup.
 
O sief e tjusv cuul up mowoph op denqist/wept e xjomi cedl.

Xjomi O fup'v vjopl ov't vji mogitvzmi gus ni, O gopf qiuqmi xju fu ov getdopevoph. Vjisi't tunivjoph vu ci teof ecuav vji gsiifun vu veli zuas xjumi mogi epzxjisi zua xepv vu hu, ev epz voni. O qsigis cioph e cov nusi hsuapfif, cav vjiti vzqit ug tvusoit esi emxezt opvisitvoph vu sief.
 
Og zua'si tophmi O vjopl ov't e hsiev ofie. Nutv qiuqmi xetvi e muv ug deqovem up qavvoph e suug uwis vjios jieft. Tewi vjev gus xjip zua piif ov, moli xjip zua hiv nessoif! O piwis fof vji denqis cov cav fof e muv ug duadj tasgoph op nz tophmi fezt. Ov xetp'v cideati O duamfp'v eggusf e juni, ov xet cideati O fofp'v xepv vu xetvi vji nupiz. O xet sevjis qsuaf vu ci lpuxp enuph nz gsoipft et "vji upmz haz xi lpux xovj pu goyif effsitt vjev sofit esuapf op vji cedl ug e qsowevi kiv!" Hu gus ov....

Djiist,
U-2
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom