- Joined
- Jan 23, 2014
- Messages
- 12
Rep Bank
$210
$210
User Power: 158%
http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/innovat...-self-guided-bullets-hardly-ever-miss-n154046
So while being unproductive earlier this year I watched a tv series on Netflix called Flashpoint. In the show towards the end scientists developed a smart gun with this exact technology where bullets can "autocorrect" and hit a target regardless of location when you pulled the trigger and the bullet would never miss.
This article along with videos on Google (just google "exacto" or "smart bullets") has brought what the tv series has shown to reality.
I was thinking about smart guns and smart ammunition as fastlaneoperations ideas a few days ago, but discarded the ideas just because. But I just thought it would be interesting to show this and to get opinions from others concerning weapon research and development as a business.
So while being unproductive earlier this year I watched a tv series on Netflix called Flashpoint. In the show towards the end scientists developed a smart gun with this exact technology where bullets can "autocorrect" and hit a target regardless of location when you pulled the trigger and the bullet would never miss.
This article along with videos on Google (just google "exacto" or "smart bullets") has brought what the tv series has shown to reality.
I was thinking about smart guns and smart ammunition as fastlaneoperations ideas a few days ago, but discarded the ideas just because. But I just thought it would be interesting to show this and to get opinions from others concerning weapon research and development as a business.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
