Hope everyone is doing well. I've been away for a while after a bad break up with my ex. Now I'm back on my grind and actually started working two jobs. One is doing concrete during the day, and me and my boss are pretty close.
He owns the business, and it's a very small business. We were talking the other day, and he said a guy use to make 300$ a week just referring business to him. It got my wheels turning and I can easily throw up a website displaying a portfolio and have a contact form that CC an email to me and him. A few hundred $$ and I could get some signs made and do some advertising. My question is, has anyone tried this type of thing? Is it worth the time. My town is around 15,000 homes, and 42,000 people. Also is there any legalities? If they find him threw my site, and something happens can I be held responsible in any way? Thanks for the help...
He owns the business, and it's a very small business. We were talking the other day, and he said a guy use to make 300$ a week just referring business to him. It got my wheels turning and I can easily throw up a website displaying a portfolio and have a contact form that CC an email to me and him. A few hundred $$ and I could get some signs made and do some advertising. My question is, has anyone tried this type of thing? Is it worth the time. My town is around 15,000 homes, and 42,000 people. Also is there any legalities? If they find him threw my site, and something happens can I be held responsible in any way? Thanks for the help...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
