The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Small lead generation type deal

rc08234

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jun 29, 2011
South Jersey
Hope everyone is doing well. I've been away for a while after a bad break up with my ex. Now I'm back on my grind and actually started working two jobs. One is doing concrete during the day, and me and my boss are pretty close.

He owns the business, and it's a very small business. We were talking the other day, and he said a guy use to make 300$ a week just referring business to him. It got my wheels turning and I can easily throw up a website displaying a portfolio and have a contact form that CC an email to me and him. A few hundred $$ and I could get some signs made and do some advertising. My question is, has anyone tried this type of thing? Is it worth the time. My town is around 15,000 homes, and 42,000 people. Also is there any legalities? If they find him threw my site, and something happens can I be held responsible in any way? Thanks for the help...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Sounds like you've found yourself a need. I dunno man, if some guy owns a concrete business and he was paying a guy $300 a week to get him business, then it seems you could leverage it and create a Fastlane business, however small, from it.

And it's probably been done before. Do a Google search. But that's OK if you can find a way to do it better.

rc08234

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jun 29, 2011
South Jersey
Well my boss said anywhere up to 10%. The job we are working on now is 5grand, and it will take about a week. My problem is that I'm building his business, and at some point he won't need my help anymore. At that point I'm SOL unless I own part of it. But for now it could be a nice little side piece to help add to my revenue from my 2 other jobs.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.