• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Slowlane?

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by Jason_MI, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Jason_MI

Jason_MI New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $50
    I'm sorry; been gone for a while. I'm seeing the 'fastlane'/'slowlane' name thrown around on a lot of threads. Did we ever come up with/agree upon a set definition? Or is still a personal thing/idea?

2. kurtyordy

kurtyordy Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $235
    We decided that you run the idea by the grand oracle MJ. He has some ball with an 8 on it, and after a pause he tells you whether or not it is slowlane. It is a full proof system as far as I can tell.

3. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,756
    Admin Post
    As of now, the definition is revealed in the multitude of posts I have made in the past 4 months. The official definition (a full page explanation, working examples, etc) is yet to be public and will be unveiled in the book and on my main website which I am working on.

Until then, the speculation will just continue although everyone here seems to be in the neighborhood of the definition(s) I have outlined.

4. kurtyordy

kurtyordy Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $235
    so you are saying that I am right about the magic 8 ball.

5. Jorge

Jorge Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $252
    The ball says: buy the book!

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.