What's new

Slowlane Decision to Make, Your Thoughts?

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
You just spent time focussing on your goals and assessing your resources. What did you learn from that? Did you gain perspective? Did any of the ideas offered by the members here become actions?

I had the answer all along, but the perspective of those that took the time to reply helped me see things from a different angle. I think the most important thing I learned was that changing jobs wouldn't cure the problem, but just temporarily mask the symptoms.

I've always known that this job, or any job for that matter, wasn't for me. I just haven't reached the point of max pain, so to speak. I haven't had my FTE. At least not to the extreme that I can resign and go all in on entrepreneurship. I had a minor FTE this past weekend. My oldest daughter turned 18 on Monday, the same day she hopped on a plane to the other side of the country where she will spend the next 5 months. Also on Monday, my younger daughter had a track meet. I could have resigned myself to the fact that I had to work and left all of the responsibilities of parenthood to my wife, but instead I called in sick, dropped my daughter off at the airport at 5am, got home to take my other daughter to her track meet and spent the day watching her compete. It felt good to be able to do that and gave me taste of what life could be like if I was in control.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom