Hey All, I'm struggling to come up with some good ideas for not only the name of my site and company, but also need help coming up with a clever slogan. I've never really been good with writing and the manipulation of words, so hoping I can get some really good suggestions.
To give you an idea of what I'm working with without giving away too much info:
I'll be providing service related to trading. Haven't worked out the details of what exactly will be my product, but one component I'll be considering is trade alerts (think EMA crossover). So if you're able to incorporate alerts into the slogan that'd be awesome!
I've been toying with various urls, what do you think of TreasureMapTrading.com? You know, using a map as a symbolism to portray my service will serve as a map leading you to your booty!
Feel free to be nice and say you love my URL and continue posting your suggestions. Or be cruel, and tell me my URL is a retarded idea and that I have no taste. Either way, any and all feedback is welcomed.
Thanks in advance everyone.
To give you an idea of what I'm working with without giving away too much info:
I'll be providing service related to trading. Haven't worked out the details of what exactly will be my product, but one component I'll be considering is trade alerts (think EMA crossover). So if you're able to incorporate alerts into the slogan that'd be awesome!
I've been toying with various urls, what do you think of TreasureMapTrading.com? You know, using a map as a symbolism to portray my service will serve as a map leading you to your booty!
Feel free to be nice and say you love my URL and continue posting your suggestions. Or be cruel, and tell me my URL is a retarded idea and that I have no taste. Either way, any and all feedback is welcomed.
Thanks in advance everyone.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
