The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Skype Accountability Group

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
Thinking of starting some accountability checks via skype once a week or so. Idea came from another user who helped me change my focus.

The setup is simple. Once a week you declare a few action steps you plan to take. If the ideas aren't good ones, we will come up with better things to focus on. Next week we see if you followed through evaluate your "why not". If the "why not" isn't good enough, you get a strike. Three strikes and your out.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CKoski90

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Feb 17, 2012
Id be down, although I'm sort of in between ideas and lost at the moment

marklov

It is a Tiger That Devours Me but I am The Tiger
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 30, 2014
Yh you can count me in .

I am about to finish a side project then launch my "main" venture , a weekly swift boot in the a$$ if you're not crushing goals sounds good lol.

Dinho7

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 7, 2014
South Florida
Good idea. Please PM me if there is still a spot available.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Thinking of starting some accountability checks via skype once a week or so. Idea came from another user who helped me change my focus.

The setup is simple. Once a week you declare a few action steps you plan to take. If the ideas aren't good ones, we will come up with better things to focus on. Next week we see if you followed through evaluate your "why not". If the "why not" isn't good enough, you get a strike. Three strikes and your out.
I do this with a group - it has been instrumental to my success and my positive outlook. I would highly recommend this to anyone on the forum.

Surround yourself with winners.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!