What's new

Site Layouts/formatting ? ( Business in construction thread)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

chrisbiz4444

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 9, 2013
Messages
323
Location
RI
Rep Bank
$690
User Power: 51%
Okay, to start I am going to briefly explain what I am building... The site I am building is going to provide people with information on a topic and provide them with solutions that are currently not on the market. I was in the process of building the site but I just deleted it and replaced it with a more brand-able domain name that I feel fits the product much better.
Now, this is where I need some advice. I am building this on WordPress. The plan is to create a rough draft site with all the important info/articles vaguely organized then hire a wordpress freelancers to make it attractive so it converts well.

The plan for the site is to provide visitors a bunch of free information in articles format ( Possibly videos as well but I have not figured that out, maybe I can inbead some youtube stuff) It think it could create more value. Then after gaining their trust sell them a product that I am currently in the process of creating ( Ebook). So to clarify I am trying to figure out the best way to format/ lay this site out... I am going to an articles section but I do not know what else to add.

For example- If looking at this site you see it says Forums, About, articles, Bookmarks, INSIDERS, The book, I guess the question is what is the best way to layout my site.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom