I would love to get some feedback from The Fastlane community, especially for those still looking to make the transition to launch their Fastlane businesses. Specifically, I would love to know questions you may have and what I can cover to help and be an additional resource.
The classic "I want to help you by having you sign up for my program and give me thousands of dollars."
You'd be a lot better served by not trying to deceive a forum built around a book that calls out fake gurus.
@MJ DeMarco @Vigilante @Andy Black - obvious advertisement.[/
they might also be looking for a backlink! Don't forget that part, haha.
I have contacted MJ to better understand this Forum. I was hoping for a good community with helpful people when I signed up.
But if this place is a wrong place to post for feedback, I will move it to the right location. I want to keep this forum positive with respect.
I would fix the ugly grammar error in the front-page Kiyosaki quote. It is a comma splice. Either put a semicolon or period after "inside of us"
Sorry to sound picky, but poor grammar in sales copy drives me nuts.
she wanted a refundWell you guys called this one.
User is banned.
Just another get rich quick drive-by who used the forum to get feedback on her crappy wealth scheme. And when she didn't hear what she wanted, she cried to PayPal. Regretting that I spent anymore than 9 seconds of my life on this garbage. Good riddance.
What an insightful and compassionate post. I'd like to shake you by the hand one day.What's sad is that she at one point created a product that actually solved a need, but then shifted her primary focus away from it.
I'm assuming this is what happened:
@MIHOKO - I know you'll read this at some point, and when you do, just remember to keep going. Quit the fake guru bullshit and go back to your product. It seemed like it could create value, you just have to figure out how to sell it. That's not easy, but part of the journey. It'll take awhile to get to where you want to be, but it'll be worth it.
- Quit her job.
- Was super proud of herself for doing so.
- Created a product that solved a need.
- Realized it's pretty hard to move product and that results aren't instantaneous.
- Grew frustrated with her business quickly and decided to move onto the next get rich quick scheme.
- Remembered all those guru courses she signed up for/saw.
- Started working on her own guru course.
- Got called out on this forum which added to the frustration.
- Had to choose between "The market sees through my bullshit and that I'm a fake guru," or "This community is filled with assholes."
- Chose the latter justification.
- Moved on, continuing her journey of 'get rich quick' which is heading nowhere but back to her old job.
Join Fastlane Insiders.