The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SILVER bullion investment

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Tanghost

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Sep 24, 2017
UK
Hello
I was just wondering what are your opinions about investing in physical silver right now?
Do you have any yourself?
I know its not necessary fast lane related but more for allocation some of your diversified capital.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Hello
I was just wondering what are your opinions about investing in physical silver right now?
Do you have any yourself?
I know its not necessary fast lane related but more for allocation some of your diversified capital.
I started stacking it ten years earlier. And I bought at a price much higher than the average price today.

if the price exploded like what the Silver bulls expected I would be a Multi-millionaire.

I stopped stacking it these days. If i do so I can bring down the average price but it would not mean much difference. It either explodes or don’t if you understand the silver thesis.

My current focus is more on emerging market etf for yield and cashflow for monthly passive income.

I am just over 30s. I believe there is no way that I will not be able to see the silver price explosion. But before that day happens we just need to learn to live the days as per normal and accumulate other assets or fiat as per normal.

Tanghost

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Sep 24, 2017
UK
I started stacking it ten years earlier. And I bought at a price much higher than the average price today.

if the price exploded like what the Silver bulls expected I would be a Multi-millionaire.

I stopped stacking it these days. If i do so I can bring down the average price but it would not mean much difference. It either explodes or don’t if you understand the silver thesis.

My current focus is more on emerging market etf for yield and cashflow for monthly passive income.

I am just over 30s. I believe there is no way that I will not be able to see the silver price explosion. But before that day happens we just need to learn to live the days as per normal and accumulate other assets or fiat as per normal.
Thanks for that answer. I started stacking mainly to diversify assets.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Thanks for that answer. I started stacking mainly to diversify assets.
Buy investment grade bars and hold for the long term. The Chinese and Russian governments have a lot.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor