Kak
Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
The Time is Electric for Energy Deregulation! Deregulation explained - YouTube
I am having some issues with customers every once in a while that DO NOT TRUST any provider but their current one. Its kind of a shame really these people are paying a 25-35% premium on their electricity when I can get them enrolled in the cheapest 5% of energy companies any day of the week. And I only pick them if they are BBB accredited with an A rating.
They really have nothing to worry about, they call the grid service just like always if their power goes out. The only thing that changes is their billing company.
Should I put it up on the site? Maybe in place of the house picture....
I am having some issues with customers every once in a while that DO NOT TRUST any provider but their current one. Its kind of a shame really these people are paying a 25-35% premium on their electricity when I can get them enrolled in the cheapest 5% of energy companies any day of the week. And I only pick them if they are BBB accredited with an A rating.
They really have nothing to worry about, they call the grid service just like always if their power goes out. The only thing that changes is their billing company.
Should I put it up on the site? Maybe in place of the house picture....
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
