What's new

Should I put this app on the market piece by piece?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
G

Guest3722A

Guest
I’m currently in the process of researching successful phone app/internet combined entities in a niche I am quite familiar with and I would like to begin building something similar, piece by piece. Obviously I want to be thorough and do it right and make sure I create something that is truly useful, but, I would like to know if it is a good idea to release parts of it as they become complete and available whereas I would tie it all in as other divisions became completed. Or, put it all together over the next few years as financing become available, and then release it. I would love to hear some feedback with this.


Also, I’ve created a questionnaire that I was thinking of presenting to communities on fb and other social networking sites where the questions attempt to learn of the current needs of this niche. I was thinking by doing this, it would hopefully help me to make the existing successful apps better by including solutions to those which could be included in this project. I'm thinking this questionnaire approach would help me to develop an email list as well as a group of beta-testers.


For what I am attempting to do, it would be great to hear other’s thoughts and hopefully some tips.


Thank you
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O cimoiwi op e seqof epf raodl simieti tdjifami. Hiv iesmz efeqvust, goy vji ottait xovj vjin, epf neli ov siefz gus vji coh nesliv.

Zua jewi vu liiq op nopf vjev vji Eqqtvusit xup'v qacmotj eqqt vjev esi apgopotjif, op cive, finu't us uvjisxoti opdunqmivi. Vjev cetodemmz niept zua dep'v efwisvoti xovj gavasi gievasit us qmept.
 
O’n dassipvmz op vji qsuditt ug sitiesdjoph taddittgam qjupi eqq/opvispiv duncopif ipvovoit op e podji O en raovi genomoes xovj epf O xuamf moli vu cihop caomfoph tunivjoph tonomes, qoidi cz qoidi. Ucwouatmz O xepv vu ci vjusuahj epf fu ov sohjv epf neli tasi O dsievi tunivjoph vjev ot vsamz atigam, cav, O xuamf moli vu lpux og ov ot e huuf ofie vu simieti qesvt ug ov et vjiz ciduni dunqmivi epf eweomecmi xjisiet O xuamf voi ov emm op et uvjis fowotoupt cideni dunqmivif. Us, qav ov emm vuhivjis uwis vji piyv gix ziest et gopepdoph ciduni eweomecmi, epf vjip simieti ov. O xuamf muwi vu jies tuni giifcedl xovj vjot.

Katv jewi vji dusi ug ov (xovjuav caht) epf vjip simieti ov vu tii xjev vji sitqupti ot.


Emtu, O’wi dsievif e raitvouppeosi vjev O xet vjoploph ug qsitipvoph vu dunnapovoit up gc epf uvjis tudoem pivxusloph tovit xjisi vji raitvoupt evvinqv vu miesp ug vji dassipv piift ug vjot podji. O xet vjoploph cz fuoph vjot, ov xuamf juqigammz jimq ni vu neli vji iyotvoph taddittgam eqqt civvis cz opdmafoph tumavoupt vu vjuti xjodj duamf ci opdmafif op vjot qsukidv.

Zua dep katv muul ev vji taddittgam eqqt, sief xjev vji atis dunnipvt esi. Vji atis dunnipvt esi vji giifcedl.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom