Hey Guys,
I'm following the steps prescribed to go from idea to productocracy to develop WordPress plugin.
I have a particular idea which I'm exploring, but i don't now wether or not to go to the next phase. I performed a N.E.C.T.S analysis and it all seems to check out. I got the initial idea via a forum, users asking questions how to do something. Found out multiple people have that problem.
However, google search volume data doesn't seem to support this, should I move on to the next soft validation steps (i think about market simulation with a opt-in page with mock screenshots of the product)? Or should i explore the next idea?
In general, i found google keyword data no longer returns workable results, how do you guys approach this? How much weight do you put on this search data?
I'm following the steps prescribed to go from idea to productocracy to develop WordPress plugin.
I have a particular idea which I'm exploring, but i don't now wether or not to go to the next phase. I performed a N.E.C.T.S analysis and it all seems to check out. I got the initial idea via a forum, users asking questions how to do something. Found out multiple people have that problem.
However, google search volume data doesn't seem to support this, should I move on to the next soft validation steps (i think about market simulation with a opt-in page with mock screenshots of the product)? Or should i explore the next idea?
In general, i found google keyword data no longer returns workable results, how do you guys approach this? How much weight do you put on this search data?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
