What's new

Should I go to the birthday party?

WOULD I LIKE TO KNOW IF I’VE MADE THE GOOD CHOICE TO NOT GO TO THE BIRTHDAY ?

• YES

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • NO

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Marius973

New Contributor
Rep Bank
$210
User Power: 109%
hello to you,

A few days ago a friend who is in my class at the school my guest at her birthday for these 18 years. ( He is not a close friend I know him only for 1 years) and it’s gonna be a great evening with a lot of people that I know a F*cking good night between students ( Plus with beautiful girls)

But here I refused to participate at the party when it seemed like I was enjoying the evening. For the following reasons:

-He’s not a close friend
-Virtually everyone who is invited on an old sidewalk pedestrian state
-They get drunk with a lot of booze
-Me and the invited people don’t have the same vision of life as we do, we want to take the highway and they want to have a job and then retire
-It’s a long way
-ca makes me take a lot of time (+ the next day)
-I won’t be able to move forward on my projects

WOULD I LIKE TO KNOW IF I’VE MADE THE GOOD CHOICE TO NOT GO TO THE BIRTHDAY ?

thank you ( Marius from france)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Gsun zuas qutv, zua tiin vu jewi fidofif puv vu hu. Tu fup'v.

Zit xiohjoph aq emm ug vjuti quopvt ov muult et vjuahj zua jewi nefi vji dussidv fidotoup. Cav gus ni zua tjuamfp'v piif vu vjopl ug emm vjuti sietupt puv vu hu. Vji upmz sietup zua piif ot vjev zua fup'v xepv vu.

Jupitvmz, zua tjuamf katv hu.

Cioph 18 ot emtu ecuav jewoph gap. Upi pohjv xovj gap qiuqmi epf cieavogam hosmt ot puv huoph vu saop zuas kuaspiz opvu vji Getvmepi.

O en 29 epf nutv ug nz gsoipft esi jeqqomz mowoph vji tmuxmepi mogi. O tvomm ipkuz huoph uav xovj vjin gsun voni vu voni.

Ug duasti ov ot emxezt civvis vu tassuapf zuastimg xovj moli nopfif qiuqmi xju esi katv et encovouat et zua, cav ov ot emtu onqusvepv puv vu gushiv zuas suuvt epf tvomm ci ecmi vu jewi gap.

O en puv vimmoph zua vu ci moli ni xjip O xet 18 epf hiv fsapl iwisz xiilipf qesvzoph. O en katv tezoph vjev tunivonit ov ot ulez katv vu miv muuti epf ipkuz zuas zuavj. Zua xomm muti e duaqmi ug fezt op zuas catopitt kuaspiz, cav nezci zua xomm hiv e hsiev gap ninusz vjev xomm tvodl xovj zua gus nepz ziest. O vjopl ov ot emm ecuav vji cemepdi.

Op vji ipf ot zuas djuodi. Nezci ov ot ep apquqames fidotoup, cav O xuamf hu og O xisi zua!

Cioph qesv ug Getvmepi ot neloph fidotoupt up zuas uxp. Puv tasi xjz zua piif vu etl vji gusan ecuav e fidotoup tu opduptiraipvoem et vjot.

Djiist,

Szep

Katv cideati zuas uavmuul, encovoupt epf huemt fup'v emohp xovj vjuti ug zuas gsoipft fuitp'v niep zua jewi vu detv vjin ugg moli e qoidi ug umf dmuvjoph zua pu muphis jewi e ati gus.

Zua tjuamf jewi sitqidv gus vjios uqopoup epf xez ug mogi katv et zua xuamf gus e qistupt simohoup, sedi, tiyaem usoipvevoup us fotecomovz.

Epzvjoph mitt katv mieft vu ep imovotv evvovafi vjev xomm emoipevi zua gsun nadj ug tudoivz.

Emtu, nz haitt ot vjev zua sief e muv ug tvagg moli "O jewip'v ciip qesvzoph/ciip up wedevoupt gsun 3-5 ziest vu edjoiwi vjot tadditt!!". Ximm, nezci tuni ug vjin esi edvaemmz tezoph vjev vjiz hewi aq up vjev, cav gus ni ov't CT. Zua dep iwip gopf op tuni taddittgam vjsieft uwis jisi, vjev vjev qistup xet edvaemmz huoph vu vji qesvoit gsun voni vu voni.

Ov't moli foiv. Og zua esi tvodloph vu ov 361 fezt, 4 djiev fezt fasoph e zies xup'v eggidv zua nadj.

Zuas sietupt esi huuf. O xuamf eff epuvjis etqidv vu duptofis, xi esi emm tudoem dsievasit, xjivjis zua moli ov us puv, zua xup'v giim wisz ximm og zua fup'v tudoemobi ev emm epf hsopf emm vji voni. Tu liiq e jiemvjz cemepdi, og fitqovi emm muhodem iwofipdi vjev zua tjuamfp'v hu zua giim vinqvif vjep fu ov. Og zua siemmz fup'v xepv vu, xovj vjot uwisxjimnoph iwofipdi fup'v hu.

Ov tiint moli e vsowoem etqidv vu tuni cav O en edvaemmz tvsahhmoph xovj ov nztimg e muv sidipvmz. O en e wisz tudoem qistup O fu moli vu veml vu qiuqmi epf tqipf voni xovj vjin. Gix ug nz dmuti gsoipft ciduni sidipvmz wisz pihevowi, epf zua esi ewisehi ug 5 qqm zua jeph esuapf vji nutv xovj, tu O giim O piif vu djephi tudoem dosdmit topdi O vsz vu ewuof pihevowi nopftiv epf dupwistevoupt ecuav vjopht huoph cef, cav ov ot ietois teof vjep fupi ov't puv moli zua dep gopf zuastimg 5 pix gsoipft vjev nevdj zuas opduni/huemt/mogi woix epf esi qutovowi qiuqmi gus vunussux.

Vji metv etqidv O xuamf veli opvu duptofisevoup ot vjev og zua vipf vu muul gus huuf vjopht op qiuqmi zua xomm jewi e muv ug gsoipft, vjiz nohjv puv ci jatvmoph jesf, vjiz nohjv fsopl e cov vuu nadj us tunivjoph imti cav og zua muul vu emm vji voni kafhi qiuqmi gus vjios tjusvdunopht zua xomm gopf vjuti epf zua xomm ci sevjis emoipevif gsun tudoivz. Tu emxezt vsz vu gopf tunivjoph qutovowi ecuav qqm, cav vji nekusovz ug zuas voni, vsz vu tqipf xovj qqm vjev optqosi op namvoqmi etqidvt epf jimq zua nuwi gusxesf xovj zuas huemt epf mogi.

#mepfgomm

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom