• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Shopify Apps

Discussion in 'Ideas, Needs, Concept Feedback' started by Clueless Newbie, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Clueless Newbie

Clueless Newbie New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $32
    Hi guys

Have any of you ever launched a Shopify App?

I've tried WP plugins in the past but failed. Wondering how Shopify App space is. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks
    CluelessNewbie

2. Bearcorp

Bearcorp Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,271
    Haven't launched one but use plenty, do you have a need or problem that you are solving for Shopify customers?

Xeon likes this.
  3. Clueless Newbie

Clueless Newbie New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $32
    Hi Bearcorp, thanks for your reply.

Didn't identify a need or problem yet.
    So far I've joined a bunch of Facebook groups for Shopify shop owners. The groups are active, which is great. I'm also seeing threads about Shopify in this forum/other places. All positive news so far.

The reason I like Shopify is because I'm a developer. This is a space where I could really provide exceptional value.

4. Bearcorp

Bearcorp Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,271
    Have you also tried searching around Shopify forums? Spending some time going through threads there and you might come across some issues store owners are having, and I'm sure there will be people in the Facebook groups complaining about one thing or another! Find that need or problem people are having and get after it, good luck :thumbsup:

5. JByers210

JByers210 entrepreneur in the making Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,350
    I use Shopify and there is one problem I wish there was an app for. When customers order sometimes they buy more than one of my products and Shopify for whatever reason wont easily let you charge shipping for separate products/boxes at checkout.

There is a way to make it work by messing with weight and price options in shipping but it’s a pain. I’ve seen others complain on the Shopify forum. Maybe something to look into. I would pay for that right now.

Xeon and Bearcorp like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.