The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Shipping question

GeoffP

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 26, 2016
Woodland Hills, CA
Hi gang,

So I'm working on an online business idea that involves recurring monthly shipments of a US sourced product. I've got almost everything ready to start testing, but I've run into a snag regarding shipping costs. What are some of the resources you'd suggest I'd look at in regards to shipping the product? It would be a small package around 13 or 14 oz. Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Hi gang,

So I'm working on an online business idea that involves recurring monthly shipments of a US sourced product. I've got almost everything ready to start testing, but I've run into a snag regarding shipping costs. What are some of the resources you'd suggest I'd look at in regards to shipping the product? It would be a small package around 13 or 14 oz. Thanks!

I would go USPS first class mail. Probably cost about $3.60 per package.

GeoffP

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 26, 2016
Woodland Hills, CA
I would go USPS first class mail. Probably cost about $3.60 per package.
Thanks! That sorts that problem out and means that I can the designer to launch the testing site. I'm just glad I've got someone else dealing with the sourcing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.