Mr. Icy
New Contributor
- Joined
- Aug 28, 2013
- Messages
- 26
Rep Bank
$60
$60
User Power: 23%
I will be competing in a Shark Tank competition for the city that I live in. The First place entrepreneur gets a cash prize plus a committee of advisors that will be dedicated to helping the winner get started running the business for 12 months. I'm excited because I have a great business plan.
-While reading the guidelines it stated that no one will be signing a NDA (a non-disclosure agreement) before accepting and reviewing plans submitted to the competition.
So the bottom line, should I be weary of this comp. with no one signing a NDA or am I overreacting?
-While reading the guidelines it stated that no one will be signing a NDA (a non-disclosure agreement) before accepting and reviewing plans submitted to the competition.
So the bottom line, should I be weary of this comp. with no one signing a NDA or am I overreacting?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
