o'Sid
New Contributor
Greetings FastLaner's
I feel fortunate to stumble upon the FastLane Forum. First, congratulations to all who have made valuable contribution to the forum and most of all to MJ who started all of this. I look forward to reading Unscripted and The Millionaire Fast Lane.
I have worked half my life working for a company in the US with worldwide operations. My assignments have sent me to different countries. I have learned a lot, good and bad
Working with different nationalities have enriched my view and appreciation of various cultures. I have learned to respect and love many things that I would have ignored and not even known.
I have retired from working with the good US company. I am now an entrepreneur. I have my share of rise and fall from the different companies I have founded. I am currently thinkering on a new business idea, analyzing if it is scalable and how. Most of all, it is a business idea that is coupled with an advocacy to help others. I just don't know if business and advocacy to help should go together or separately. I am afraid that the advocacy part might pull the business into a different direction. Should the advocacy to help better of by setting up a separate foundation.
That's it for now. Am looking forward to help and share whenever I can in the forum and at the same time learn from all of you.
Cheers!
I feel fortunate to stumble upon the FastLane Forum. First, congratulations to all who have made valuable contribution to the forum and most of all to MJ who started all of this. I look forward to reading Unscripted and The Millionaire Fast Lane.
I have worked half my life working for a company in the US with worldwide operations. My assignments have sent me to different countries. I have learned a lot, good and bad
I have retired from working with the good US company. I am now an entrepreneur. I have my share of rise and fall from the different companies I have founded. I am currently thinkering on a new business idea, analyzing if it is scalable and how. Most of all, it is a business idea that is coupled with an advocacy to help others. I just don't know if business and advocacy to help should go together or separately. I am afraid that the advocacy part might pull the business into a different direction. Should the advocacy to help better of by setting up a separate foundation.
That's it for now. Am looking forward to help and share whenever I can in the forum and at the same time learn from all of you.
Cheers!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
