- Joined
- Feb 7, 2014
- Messages
- 491
Rep Bank
$1,105
$1,105
User Power: 93%
Any suggestions are appreciated:
1. What's the optimal facebook reach to create per ad set? For example should I create an individual ad for every interest group or lump them together? If I lump them together, I won't know which one is outperforming the other...but at the same time if I separate them I would have dozens if not hundreds of ads I would be testing out.
2. For those of you that don't have your own product, say you have a landing for email capture and then forwards to a 3rd party offer. I'm assuming you can't use FB conversions for this because you can't place tracking on the 3rd party site? Also after you get their email, they have technically left your funnel and could be entering someone elses funnel right?
3. I read some people only spend $5/day testing their ads to see which convert better but that doesn't seem to be enough to get any good data..or am I wrong?
4. What have you had the most luck with...cpc, cpm, ocpm? When I tried using CPC or optimized for conversion, FB was barely showing my add to viewers.
1. What's the optimal facebook reach to create per ad set? For example should I create an individual ad for every interest group or lump them together? If I lump them together, I won't know which one is outperforming the other...but at the same time if I separate them I would have dozens if not hundreds of ads I would be testing out.
2. For those of you that don't have your own product, say you have a landing for email capture and then forwards to a 3rd party offer. I'm assuming you can't use FB conversions for this because you can't place tracking on the 3rd party site? Also after you get their email, they have technically left your funnel and could be entering someone elses funnel right?
3. I read some people only spend $5/day testing their ads to see which convert better but that doesn't seem to be enough to get any good data..or am I wrong?
4. What have you had the most luck with...cpc, cpm, ocpm? When I tried using CPC or optimized for conversion, FB was barely showing my add to viewers.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
