I have a service based business(business services) I want to be creative and create new products, whether they are sites, actual products, ecommerce etc. With the services, I can leverage my expertise, but the time and opportunity cost is very high. I have created a few businesses and done ok, but I am always creating service based businesses that require a great deal of my time, typically 7 days a week 12 hours per day. I have always had trouble hiring, because my standards are high, and I usually hire people who dont even have high standards on their own work, even if they are experienced in the field.
I enjoy offering my advice and consultation, but feel I am ready to build my own product/site etc. Anyone else in the service business find this to be the case? Especially if you are doing ok financially, which makes it even harder to 'pivot'?
I enjoy offering my advice and consultation, but feel I am ready to build my own product/site etc. Anyone else in the service business find this to be the case? Especially if you are doing ok financially, which makes it even harder to 'pivot'?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
