Was wondering if there were any fastlaners in Seoul that wanted to meetup
A bit about me:
INTRO - 25 Y/O -Net Worth, Liberal Arts Grad
^ Update from then:
I haven't made real progress and am in the "freelancer trap" (freelancing on Upwork, etc. to make money - time for money).
Need to get serious and build a business (e.g. money when I sleep).
Would be cool to meet people on the same path.
I'm Korean-American and speak pretty good Korean so could help out with local stuff like meeting people, getting around, dating, etc.
I also speak decent Spanish if that's worth something to someone.
Let me know!
--
안녕하세요
저 지금 서울에 사는 미국 교포입니다.
혹시라서 글을 올리는데 서울에 있는 Fastlaner가 있는지 궁금합니다.
저는 지금 Freelance Writer로 돈을 버는데 빨리 비지니스를 만들어야합니다.
영어랑 스페인어를 잘 하니 혹시 그런 기술을 필요하신다면 도와드리겠습니다. 그리고 외국인친구들을 만나고 싶으시면 그것에도 도와드릴 수 있습니다.
좋은 인연 관계를 만들기 바랍니다
A bit about me:
INTRO - 25 Y/O -Net Worth, Liberal Arts Grad
^ Update from then:
I haven't made real progress and am in the "freelancer trap" (freelancing on Upwork, etc. to make money - time for money).
Need to get serious and build a business (e.g. money when I sleep).
Would be cool to meet people on the same path.
I'm Korean-American and speak pretty good Korean so could help out with local stuff like meeting people, getting around, dating, etc.
I also speak decent Spanish if that's worth something to someone.
Let me know!
--
안녕하세요
저 지금 서울에 사는 미국 교포입니다.
혹시라서 글을 올리는데 서울에 있는 Fastlaner가 있는지 궁금합니다.
저는 지금 Freelance Writer로 돈을 버는데 빨리 비지니스를 만들어야합니다.
영어랑 스페인어를 잘 하니 혹시 그런 기술을 필요하신다면 도와드리겠습니다. 그리고 외국인친구들을 만나고 싶으시면 그것에도 도와드릴 수 있습니다.
좋은 인연 관계를 만들기 바랍니다
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
