- Joined
- Dec 14, 2014
- Messages
- 60
Rep Bank
$230
$230
User Power: 50%
If PPC is "too expensive" it means you aren't converting and/or your CLV is too low.
When you say you "used AdWords", what do you mean?
It means: I had an online marketing agency setup Adwords PPC, and I put a lot of money into it, but it didn't transform into profitable sales.
The cost of the PPC ad was too high compared to the conversion percentage of the site and the average order size.
Example:
The average order size = 50 euro incl. VAT (=41 excl. VAT).
Cost of goods on that about 25 euro
--> 16 euro (41-25) profit on average sale
--> conversion = 2% --> The max. I'm willing to pay is 32 cents for a click. If I pay more the sale isn't profitable (and I don't have the data to support the customer life time value would be higher than the profit on the one time sale right now).
What are your guys thoughts about english speakers doing SEO for a non-english site? I see people writing english content and then putting 3th language keywords in there. I don't like that a lot. I think I'm gonna have a native speaker create the content.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
