Dan670
New Contributor
I have had this idea in the back of my mind for a while of doing something in lead gen for seniors homes. The LTV is high for a resident and the coming years should see a growing number of seniors looking for homes.
There is definitely competition in the space but it seems like every one of them wants your full contact info before they show you anything. Personally, I am always hesitant to give my info to companies like this. I think it screams pushy sales down the road. I think my biggest concern isn’t the competition but for google local search
Anyways here is my go-to-market strategy so far.
-Create a yelp style directory for seniors homes
-Send out a review mailer to existing residence of these homes to create a comprehensive base of reviews.
-Create SEO friendly content in the senior’s space.
-.Paid media and ads
-Long term plan would be to add call agents/ higher-touch assistance
The only thing I don’t like about my plan is it seems all I’m doing is arbitraging between ad spend and lead payout (assuming it even works in a positive way) also I’m guessing the customer buying cycle for a retirement home is not a quick one.
A final note would be I know all the planning in the world won’t make a difference if I cant execute.
Would love to hear some thoughts, comments, alternate strategies you would go after or things to make this a little more unique? Or do I just shut up and go for it?
There is definitely competition in the space but it seems like every one of them wants your full contact info before they show you anything. Personally, I am always hesitant to give my info to companies like this. I think it screams pushy sales down the road. I think my biggest concern isn’t the competition but for google local search
Anyways here is my go-to-market strategy so far.
-Create a yelp style directory for seniors homes
-Send out a review mailer to existing residence of these homes to create a comprehensive base of reviews.
-Create SEO friendly content in the senior’s space.
-.Paid media and ads
-Long term plan would be to add call agents/ higher-touch assistance
The only thing I don’t like about my plan is it seems all I’m doing is arbitraging between ad spend and lead payout (assuming it even works in a positive way) also I’m guessing the customer buying cycle for a retirement home is not a quick one.
A final note would be I know all the planning in the world won’t make a difference if I cant execute.
Would love to hear some thoughts, comments, alternate strategies you would go after or things to make this a little more unique? Or do I just shut up and go for it?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
