The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Seniors living lead gen

Dan670

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Feb 27, 2018
Canada
I have had this idea in the back of my mind for a while of doing something in lead gen for seniors homes. The LTV is high for a resident and the coming years should see a growing number of seniors looking for homes.

There is definitely competition in the space but it seems like every one of them wants your full contact info before they show you anything. Personally, I am always hesitant to give my info to companies like this. I think it screams pushy sales down the road. I think my biggest concern isn’t the competition but for google local search

Anyways here is my go-to-market strategy so far.

-Create a yelp style directory for seniors homes
-Send out a review mailer to existing residence of these homes to create a comprehensive base of reviews.
-Create SEO friendly content in the senior’s space.
-.Paid media and ads
-Long term plan would be to add call agents/ higher-touch assistance

The only thing I don’t like about my plan is it seems all I’m doing is arbitraging between ad spend and lead payout (assuming it even works in a positive way) also I’m guessing the customer buying cycle for a retirement home is not a quick one.

A final note would be I know all the planning in the world won’t make a difference if I cant execute.

Would love to hear some thoughts, comments, alternate strategies you would go after or things to make this a little more unique? Or do I just shut up and go for it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
Whats the benefit for the companies being on a directory though? , You can ad them yourself and do your review process but directories are a dime a dozen.

Ive seen people do this as a small business where its a "consultant" that knows the ins and outs of insurance and costs and things and meets with the families and takes them on viewings (like a real estate agent for nursing homes)

What if you could get the ear of someone in a skilled nursing facility whos in charge of filling beds and see what theyre doing right now? , That might be a prudent start

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.